Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pimping out the Spigot


I replace the original plastic spigot with this nice stainless steel spigot. Then I put the elbow PVC piece at the end and in the picture below I will screw on the straight piece of PVC with the pre-filter. I will also sew the end closed with fishing light once the silicone rubber sealant cures. In about 48 hours from now I can test and make sure I don't have any leaks. Cross my fingers! :). 

And today I finally got the sponge filter you can see in the picture below how big it is. ***If you do get this mason jar dispenser be very careful when tightening the pieces on. This is the second one, the first one while I was testing out the pieces, the glass shattered when trying to get the pieces off. So keep the box and receipt just in case.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative