Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Water Test and Heater

Well I have no water leaks around where the spigot is, but the spigot dribbles water. So I put some sealant around the little rubber seal on the inside of the spigot. Even though the spigot is sealed I can still unscrew the spigot off. So going to wait till maybe Sunday again to see if it leaks there. :( More waiting.....

I exchanged the original heater I purchased through Amazon, thanks to Amazon Student Prime they did not even want that heater back. LOL. Anyway I went with this one below, Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heaters with Plastic LED, 25-Watt


I have it in another glass container now maybe almost 2 gallons, and the water is already heated to 78 degrees. It was not that cheap but it is really thin and not that long. So it really fits perfect in a small tank. It was not cheap, it was $36.38. But I think it was worth it and the betta will be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative